Saturday

It has been too long...

Jaxson Daniel is now 10 months old and thriving, he was born November 25, 2011 via C-section. He is so amazing I can’t remember life without him. I have forgotten the sadness I had without him and the dream that was now is. I am living each day to the fullest with my two babies and counting my blessings.


My C-section was planned mostly because I had a C-section before and I have never been one that dreamt of child birth. As long as the baby is healthy I am happy. I had a rough pregnancy; I had to administer shots in my belly everyday due to a bleed and gestational diabetes which I was able to stabilize with my diet.

It has taken me so long to update because after Jax was born my focus was on my mother. After we found out we were pregnant my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 incurable live cancer. We spent the first 9 months of his life spending time with Nana, going to my mother’s appointments, and taking in our dream come true and our worst nightmare with my mom’s diagnosis.

My mother was in the OR when he was born and was one of the most excited people when we found out we were expecting. On August 3, 2012 my mother lost her battle with cancer and now I guess I needed an outlet and rely on this to get it out.

My newest blog my newest journey http://thenewnormalwithoutyou.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment