Friday

My Story

I never thought that I would start a blog about my fertility adventure but perhaps I will find it therapeutic in some way as I continue my adventure. This adventure has been long and emotional and continues to by difficult and has tested my patients and has changed my relationships. This has not only affected my relationship with my husband and family but with my friends and family but my outlook on the world around me and makes me question so many things I never thought I would question about myself. It makes me look at life in a different light and challenges my mind in ways I never thought possible. In most things that arise in life you can find a way around them or solve a problem and I thought this challenge that first arose in 2008 would be much the same but I have yet to solve the problem or answer the question why. NOT the question why did this happen to me but rather why cant I figure out why or how to fix it? What am I not doing that I should be doing for all of this to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment