Saturday

Miracles do happen!

I am about 31 weeks pregnant!  We were surprised in early April 2011 with a positive pregnancy test just two months after letting it all go. The hope, the dream, the stuff, basically the baggage that was holding us back from living our life in the moment.  I was so concentrated on the calendar of it all and finally at the beginning of 2011 decided it was time to let it go find happiness in what was  and not what could be.   I have to admit, the thought of another baby never left my mind I don't know if it could have ever 100% been just  a laughing memory but for the first time I took control. 

It has taken me this long to update my blog about my new upcoming addition because frankly I have been living in fear.  What if the baby doesn't make it what  if this is all a joke or a dream I need to wake up from.  I cant say this pregnancy has been a walk in the park but I will save that for another blog post.  What I can say is that if my baby was born today it would have a pretty great chance at life so I have come to terms that this is for real. Our newest addition will join our family on November 25, 2011!   

No comments:

Post a Comment