Sunday

Unavoidable

How do you begin to heal if there is no absence in what you’re trying to heal from? On a daily basis I am reminded of what I want most and on a daily basis I must remind myself that what I want may not be tangible (there is still possibility in my heart.) How will I ever find piece in what I have? The constant reminders could be as simple as someone I care about finding out they are pregnant for the second, third or even fourth time. I am happy for them and a lot jealous of their situation.


What does it mean when you feel every emotion all at one time? Happy for what you have been blessed with, sad for what may not be possible, angry that there are people in this world that take the ability to have kids for granted and are irresponsible, frustrated that there is not simple answer or solution, and definitely confused at what to do and where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment