Tuesday

For The First Time...

This is going to sound nuts but I dont think I realized how unhappy I had been. I mean not that I was unhappy but perhaps just going through the motions of daily life always thinking about one thing. I found my smile and for once in a long while thought of something else. I met someone last weekend whom I had always wished I would meet which in itself is so great but I have been planning this meeting in my head and it looked nothing like what I had planned but since I met him I can't stop smiling. Superficial, perhaps but I could feel and still feel my smile in my bones, to my soul. Since I met him I have for the first time in long time thought about something that has always made me happy. It is amazing what music can do for people and what meeting the people behind the music can mean if they are as kind as he was.

For the first time in a long time I thought about something else and it felt/feels great.
For the first time in a long time I can feel my smile beyond the movement in my face.
For the first time in a long time my husband has seen me and my soul smile.
And I have realized that for the first time in a long time I have seen MY reflection instead of the person that has been...
For the first time in a long time my personal pity party has disappeared and I can just barely hear the violins.
For the first time in a long time I can remember where I was going not where I wanted to be.
And I have realized for the first time in a long time that plans are just plans but everyone has to have a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment