Sunday
2 years to the day
Christmas 2010 was great we woke up, Santa had already come and left his mark behind with a princess bike and a castle. The day was spent with family, food and fun. It was the first time in two years that I was in the moment not thinking about the past and just focused on this time and this moment. In fact, it wasn't until I went to bed that night and lay in the dark with silence that I thought about the baby I lost two years prior. For the first time I had a moment of confusion and peace. It was a great day and I lived in the moment without the past defining my movements. I didn't feel sorry for myself I just focused on my daughter and making sure that Christmas was full and fabulous. This is when I decided that it was time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment